Visit Thailand's original rock climbing mecca, located on the Railay Beach, for a half, full or multiple-day climbing course. Spend time top rope climbing, bouldering, and rappelling on the stalactite-dripping karst cathedrals, and enjoy a provided lunch.
What to Expect
The karst topography of Krabi can seem otherworldly, with its tall spires of limestone with exposed cliffs, but it is truly a climber's paradise. Whether you are a beginner climber, an expert climber, or somewhere in between, enjoy your day by climbing on this course in Railay. This spot, located on a peninsula accessible only by boat from Ao Nang or Krabi town, offers routes of world-class quality, including single and multi-pitch climbs, right on the beach.
During your course, you will be instructed by a professional and certified climber, and spend time top rope climbing, bouldering, rappelling, and much more. You will be able to choose from 700 routes, ranging in skill level from beginner to extreme. All routes are graded and bolted.
Railay is also home to 2 of the most beautiful beaches on the planet, Pranang Cave and Tonsai Beach, and your climbing spots are right on the beach, affording you a great view out on the water.
Afterwards you can recover from the strains of climbing at these beautiful white sand beaches until you go back to our hotel, where you might just need a relaxing Thai massage.
- Hotel transfer
- Professional and certified instructor
- Climbing equipment
- Drinking water
Know Before You Go
• The local supplier actively supports the local community with volunteer-teaching projects. Supporting them aids the 'small-scale' tourism movement.
• Departure times may be subject to change due to weather and sea conditions.
• To guarantee a booking, book no later than 12 hours before the scheduled departure.
• During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant ladies, infants or people with back or neck problems.