Explore the beautiful island of Hong on a full-day group or private tour, and canoe and snorkel in lush lagoons. Marvel at white sand beaches surrounded by towering limestone cliffs, and look out for lizards, monkeys and birdlife.
What to Expect
Drive north from Krabi on a full-day canoe tour of Hong Island and discover the natural beauty of southern Thailand’s white sand beaches and limestone karst mountains. The tour can be taken as a group excursion or as a private adventure for maximum intimacy.
Set in the deep blue of the Andaman Sea, Room Island, or Koh Hong, is one of the most beautiful islands in the south of Thailand. Protected by the Thai government for its wildlife, Koh Hong is full of monkeys, lizards, and a variety of birds.
Walk on one of the island's many nature trails, or simply laze in the sun. Soft white sandy beaches await. Plunge into a lagoon, the only entrance from the island. Snorkel through shallow sea, and swim in silky Andaman waters.
- English-speaking guide (guides in other languages, including German, French, Russian are available on request subject to a surcharge)
- Entrance fees
- Meals as specified
What's Not Included
- Any services not mentioned in inclusions
- Tips and personal expense
Know Before You Go
• This excursion is only available from/to mainland Krabi. Rates do not apply for excursions from/to Railay Beach-located resorts and the Centara Krabi Resort. Customers are advised to take a boat to the mainland on their own
• During low season (May-October) this excursion may not operate due to severe weather conditions
• Children's rates apply to children under 12 only and accompanied with a minimum of 2 full-paying adults