Snorkel the white sand islands of Poda, Tup Islets, and Chicken Island, and watch a spectacular sunset in the Andaman Sea on an 7-hour tour from Krabi. Feast on an authentic barbecue dinner far from the hustle and bustle of the mainland.
What to Expect
Enjoy an 7-hour excursion to the 4 islands of Krabi, snorkeling Phra Nang Cave, Tup Island, Chicken Island, and Poda Island when all the crowds have departed.
Following a pick-up from locations in Krabi, Ao Nang, and Railay Beach, transfer by traditional longtail or convenient tour boat, stopping to snorkel among marine life that is not visible during the hottest part of the day.
Discover beaches of white coral sand and crystal-clear water in the limestone islands closest to Railay Beach. The powdery beaches are lined with graceful coconut palms. For those that like to swim after dark, waterproof torches are provided to spot the phosphorescent plankton.
There will be time to sun bathe before the sun sets, and a rich variety of coral to swim among in the curious rock formations. Chicken Island takes its name from a bizarre rock that resembles the head of a chicken, with steep cliffs at one end, and beautiful beaches at the other. At high tide the peninsula floods create a small island, but at low tide you can walk the sandbars between the Tup Islets and Chicken Island.
- Free hotel transfers from Ao Nang, Krabi Town, and Railay Beach
- Soft drinks and fruits
- Barbecue dinner
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- English-speaking guide
- Basic travel insurance
What's Not Included
- National Park entrance fee of 400 THB per adult and 200 THB per child, to be paid at point of entry
Know Before You Go
• Please bring a towel, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops, and a camera
• Please note that the islands lack proper piers. The longtail boats are built to slide up close enough to the beach that passengers can hop on and off, entailing some wading through water. Wearing flip flops or sandals is a good idea.
• Shorts rather than long pants are advisable as you could start out in ankle deep water. Do not expect to stay dry on a long-tail boat
• Tour program can be altered due to tidal and weather conditions
• Due to high demand in peak season, the type of boat used may vary
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant ladies, infants or people with back or neck problems.