This speedboat tour will take you to 4 of the best 9 islands of the Similan archipelago. Enjoy the densely wooded islands, fringed with rocky outcrops & gorgeous beaches. It's a great place for both diving and snorkeling in a pristine aquatic environment.
What to Expect
The Similan Islands are situated 95km north-west of Krabi and 65 km west of Khao Lak. It consists of nine densely wooded islands fringed with rocky outcrops and gorgeous beaches of fine talcum-powder-like sand form the Similan Islands National Park. The islands are home to a huge variety of marine life of which many are rare and endangered species. It is the best place for diving and snorkeling in a pristine aquatic environment and one of the best diving spots in the world.
During late March and early April, Thailand’s hottest period, rising sea temperatures cause plankton blooms, which attracts a wealth of the larger animals into the area, resulting in chance encounters with, amongst others, schooling chevron barracuda, giant trevally, rainbow runners and reef sharks. There’s also a selection of rays including eagle, marbled and enormous but graceful manta.
Touring by speedboat allows you to reach the Similans in the Andaman Sea north of Phuket in 90 minutes, providing lots of time to explore the underwater scenery in one of the world's premier dive sites. You will visit the Island No 4 (Miang Island), Island No 5-6, Island No 8 (Similan Island), and Island No 9 (Bangu Island).
- Round-trip transfer from Krabi to Thuplamu Pier
- Round-trip to Similan Islands by speedboat
- Admission fee for National Park
- Rich Thai style lunch
- Drinking water
- Soft drinks
- Fresh fruits
- Snorkeling equipment
- Travel accident insurance
- English speaking guide
Know Before You Go
• Bring a towel, suncream, a sunhat, sunglasses, flip-flops, and a camera
• Islands no. 1, 2 and 3 are not accessible
• This tour only operates during high season (from Mid-October to Mid-May)
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant ladies, infants or people with back or neck problems
• Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
• The minimum number of passengers required for this tour to depart is 4. On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund