Charter a private long-tail boat and local boatman from Krabi and explore Hong Island at your own pace. Discover the lagoon's secrets and enjoy snorkeling among coral reefs, swimming, and relaxing on the beach on this full-day trip in paradise.
What to Expect
Explore the shallow coral reefs and fine sand beaches of Hong Island on this day tour from Krabi. Your private guide will take you to the unique limestone islands in a traditional longtail boat, allowing you to explore the pristine beaches and reefs at your own pace.
Enjoy snorkeling in the tropical waters to see colorful fish, and deep and shallow water corals. Swim in the sea, and sunbathe and relax on the white sandy beaches under coconut palms. In the middle of Hong Island you'll find the secret Hong Lagoon, waiting to be explored by boat or kayak.
The island offers a beautiful swimming area off a crescent bay away from the boats. You can walk into the mangrove forest or snorkel along the rocky ledges of the bay. There is a short nature trail as well as an area for camping on the island.
- Drinking water
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Boatman to sail the boat
What's Not Included
- National Park entrance fee of 400 THB per adult / 200 THB per child
- English-speaking tour guide (available as add-on)
Know Before You Go
• Bring towel, sun cream, sun hat and sunglasses
• Flip-flops or sandals (not shoes), and shorts rather than long trousers are recommended for this trip. The islands lack proper piers, and longtail boats are built to slide up close enough to the beach that passengers can hop-on and off, which usually entails wading through a bit of water.
• The program is subject to itinerary changes due to tidal and weather conditions.
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant ladies, infants or people with back or neck problems.