See the islands off Krabi on a full-day longtail boat charter, traveling at your own pace. Stop at the Phra Nang Cave Beach at Railay, the Tup islets, and Chicken and Poda islands. Swim, snorkel, sunbathe, and explore the islands on this private tour.
What to Expect
Just off the Krabi coast are 4 islands that boast sparkling white sand beaches. Koh Poda, Chicken Island, the Tup islets, and Pranang Cave Beach are easily reached by longtail boat on this popular full-day trip.
Chicken Island got its name from a bizarre rock formation which resembles the head of a chicken. At one end of the island you’ll find steep cliffs, while at the other end there’s a peninsula with a beautiful beach. The peninsula is flooded at high tide, creating a small island. At low tide, you can walk between the Tup islets and Chicken Island.
Koh Poda is the largest island of the Poda island group and is part of Mu Koh Poda, which is under the administration of Hat Noppharat Thara National Park.
Swimming, snorkelling, sunbathing, and exploring the islands are the main activities of the day. Expect plenty of sun, lots of colorful coral and fish, crystal-clear waters, and powdery white beaches lined with coconut palms.
- Hotel round-trip transfers
- Drinking water
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Basic accident insurance
- Professional boat driver
What's Not Included
- Lunch package (available as add-on)
- Professional English-speaking tour guide (available as add-on)
- National Park entrance fee of 400 THB per adult and 200 THB per child, to be paid on the day
Know Before You Go
• Bring a towel, sun cream, sunhat, sunglasses, flip-flops, and a camera.
• It is recommended that you do not wear shoes. The islands lack proper piers, and longtail boats are built to slide up close enough to the beach that passengers can hop on and off, which usually entails wading through a bit of water. Wearing flip-flops or sandals is a good idea. Shorts rather than long pants are advisable as you could start out in ankle deep water. Do not expect to stay dry on a longtail boat!
• The program can change due to tidal and weather conditions.
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant ladies, infants or people with back or neck problems.