Phi Phi Islands Full-Day Speedboat Trip from Krabi
Pickup includedFree pick-up from hotels in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tub Kaek Beach. If you are staying at Railay Beach, there is a pick-up service from Railay West Beach in front of Sand Sea Resort. The exact pick-up time will be advised on reconfirmation by the supplier.
- Take a speedboat ride from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi Islands
- Swim among colorful fish and coral at Pileh Lagoon
- Experience the crystal clear waters and white sand beaches of Koh Pai
- Cruise slowly passed Maya Bay, the stunning location of the "The Beach"
- Visit the hidden cove of Ao Ling or Monkey Bay
- Enjoy an abundant Thai buffet lunch served in a restaurant on the Phi Phi Islands
- Sail over to Hin Klang for open-sea snorkeling
- Swim off the spectacular beaches of Bamboo Island
Railay Beach (boat cruise)
Bamboo Island (swimming, snorkeling)
Viking Cave (boat cruise)
Pileh Lagoon (swimming, snorkeling)
Monkey Beach (photo stop)
Ko Phi Phi Don (lunch)
Ko Phi Phi Don (free time)
Composed of 2 islets, Phi Phi Don is the larger, known for its fine beaches and coral formations. Above average tourist facilities are available along the 2 beautiful curved bays of Ton Sai and Lodalam. During the day you can visit Maya Bay, where “The Beach” was filmed, swim in some of the world's clearest water, snorkel at beautiful Hin Klang, and explore Viking Cave, where thousands of swallows nest.
Discover the hidden coves of Phi Phi Lee, such as Phi Lee Bay, where the limestone cliffs rise straight up from the waters and are only reachable by boat. Snorkel among the coral gardens of Ao Maya and Ao Lo Sama. Completely uninhabited and surrounded by flawless sand beaches, expect to see abundant reef fish and even the occasional leopard shark.
You will also visit Monkey Beach, which is located on the southwestern side of Ton Sai Bay. It is a simply stunning 150 meter long strip of white powdery sand fringed by emerald water. During low tide you can see a colony of monkeys having their breakfast down on the beach.
The morning session will end on Phi Phi Don, the larger of the 2 sister islands. A rich Thai buffet lunch is served in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort. Then it is time to explore the island path of Ton Sai which offers average tourist facilities along the beautiful curved bays of Ton Sai and Loh Dalum Bay.
In the afternoon you will have to chance to swim and snorkel at Bamboo Island, a tiny and flat island covered by lush vegetation and entirely surrounded by a strip of white sand and a reef that spreads up to 500 meters from the shore. The uninhabited paradise located 3 miles (5 km) off the northern tip of Koh Phi Phi Don provides visitors with the feeling of swimming in an aquarium.
08:00 - 08:45: Hotel pickup in Krabi
08:45 - 09:00: Meet the boat crew at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
09:15 - 09:30: Cruise by speed boat to Railay Beach to pick up other guests
09:30 - 10:15: Head further to Bamboo Island
10:15 - 11:00: Swim and relax at the white-sand beach of Koh Pai (Bamboo Island)
11:00 - 11:15: Cruise slowly past Viking Cave and Maya Bay
11:15 - 11:45: Swim in Pileh Lagoon
11:45 - 12:15: Spot monkeys at Monkey Beach
12:15 - 13:00: Enjoy lunch at a restaurant on the Phi Phi Islands
13.00 - 13:30: Explore the island path of Ton Sai on the Phi Phi Islands
13.30 - 14.20 : Snorkel around the Phi Phi Islands
14.20 - 15:20: Head back to the mainland with a short stopover at Railay Beach
15:45 - 16:00: Arrive at Nopparat Thara Pier
- Hotel transfers
- Soft drinks and fruits
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- English-speaking guide
- National Park entrance fee (400 THB per adult and 200 THB per child, to be paid at the point of entry)
- Pregnant women
- People with heart problems
Prepare for the activity
- Sun hat
• Wear flip flops or sandals rather than shoes
• Shorts are advisable as you could start out in ankle-deep water. Do not expect to stay dry on a speedboat
• Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
• This trip is not allowed for participants with heart conditions or other serious medical conditions, or for pregnant women
• The boat is not wheelchair accessible
• Maya Bay is closed for restoration until further notice. The tour will allow you to take a photo around Maya Bay but there will be no stop or access to the beach