Experience the barefoot lifestyle and tropical landscape of the Phi Phi Islands in the Andaman Sea on a full-day tour from Krabi. Swim with colorful fish at Lohsamah and Monkey Bay, snorkel among coral gardens and laze on white sand beaches at Maya Bay.
What to Expect
Enjoy a full-day of relaxation on this speedboat trip to Phi Phi Islands, lapped by turquoise waters and shaded by towering limestone rocks. Scene of the blockbuster movie “The Beach,” Phi Phi is a paradise destination just 30 miles from mainland Thailand.
Composed of 2 islets, Phi Phi Don is the larger, known for its fine beaches and coral formations. Above average tourist facilities are available along the 2 beautiful curved bays of Ton Sai and Lodalam. During the day you can visit Maya Bay, where “The Beach” was filmed, swim in some of the world's clearest water, snorkel at beautiful Hin Klang, and explore Viking Cave, where thousands of swallows nest.
Discover the hidden coves of Phi Phi Lee, such as Phi Lee Bay, where the limestone cliffs rise straight up from the waters and are only reachable by boat. Snorkel among the coral gardens of Ao Maya and Ao Lo Sama, or the isolated reefs of Bamboo Island. Completely uninhabited, and surrounded by flawless sand beaches, expect to see abundant reef fish and even the occasional leopard shark.
- Hotel transfers
- Soft drinks and fruits
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- English-speaking guide
What's Not Included
- National Park entrance fee (400 THB per adult and 200 THB per child, to be paid at the point of entry)
What to Remember
• Bring your towel, sun cream, sun hat, sunglasses, flip-flops, and a camera.
• Wear flip flops or sandals rather than shoes.
• Shorts are advisable as you could start out in ankle-deep water. Do not expect to stay dry on a speedboat.
• Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions.
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant ladies, infants or people with back or neck problems.