Explore the coastline of Krabi aboard the luxurious Live Life catamaran including BBQ skewers and canapes. Cruise on the Krabi River to Khao Kanap Naam and dive into the turquoise waters of four islands.
What to Expect
Start the trip with a convenient pick-up service from your hotel in Krabi Town, Ao Nang, Klong Muang, or Tubkaek Beach 1-hour before the scheduled cruise departure.
Board the well-equipped luxury cruising catamaran with two decks and one air-conditioned cabin at Krabi River Marina. Start the cruise with a sightseeing tour on the Krabi River – a good way to see Krabi Town from a different perspective. Enter the evergreen mangrove forest and cruise to the twin mountains of Khao Khanap Naam, the symbol of Krabi.
Sail over to the four Islands near Ao Nang and stop either near Chicken Island or at Railay Beach depending on the tides. Then you will be off for 1 hour to enjoy snorkeling and swimming in the crystal clear water of the Andaman Sea. There are premium snorkeling masks and life jackets available on the boat as well as kayaks and inflatable floating swans for the youngsters.
Relish the panoramic view of the Krabi coastline and enjoy the astonishing beauty of the sunset over the Andaman Sea on the sundeck while listening to soft music. Grab some barbecue skewers with beef, chicken, prawn or fish and enjoy a delicious selection of canapes. Alcoholic drinks are available at the bar on the second floor.
While heading back to the marina, enjoy a fantastic night view of Thara Park and downtown Krabi. Furthermore, you can look forward to some authentic Thai desserts and seasonal fruits before getting transferred back to your hotel with unforgettable impressions and memories of this relaxing sunset cruise.
- Air-conditioned cabin with free Wi-Fi on board
- Mineral water and 1 free drink of your choice
- Snacks, BBQ skewers (beef, chicken, fish and shrimp), canapes, and Thai desserts
- Premium mask and snorkel equipment
- Life jackets and giant inflatable floating swans
- Professional English speaking guide
- Hotel roundtrip transfer
What's Not Included
- Beer, spirits and wine can be purchased from the bar
- The boat will not stop at the beach, so you don't have to pay for the National Park entrance fees
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Bring a towel, swimming gear, sunscreen, sunglasses, pocket money, and a camera
• Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
• Please let the supplier know if you would like to request vegetarian meals (or, if you have other dietary restrictions)