Save time in Thailand with an express transfer from Krabi to Koh Ngai by minivan and highspeed ferry in air-conditioned comfort. Get picked up from the hotel in Krabi or Krabi Airport and ride to Hat Yao Pier in Trang by road. Cruise by ferry to Koh Ngai.
What to Expect
Travel from Krabi to Koh Ngai in the Andaman Sea by shared minivan and high speed ferry. The daily transfer has one departure time in the morning with a short stopover at Hat Yao Pier in Trang to pick-up/drop-off other transferring guests. The ferry only operates in high season from November until April.
Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang and Krabi Town 1-hour before scheduled departure or meet at Anna Universal Travel office near Tipa Resort in Ao Nang 30-minutes before departure. If you arrive by flight, pickup from Krabi Airport is possible 30-minutes after scheduled departure. Ride by road with air-conditioned minivan to Hat Yao Pier in Trang and switch to the high speed ferry which brings you further to Koh Ngai. Once arrived at Koh Ngai, longtail boats will bring you from the open sea to the island at a small extra fee of 50 THB due the lack of a pier. Drop-off will be at the beach in front of Koh Hai Fantasy Resort & Spa.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Andaman Sea on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the 'Land of Smiles.'
- Combined transport by minivan and high speed ferry
- 1-way ticket or round-trip ticket
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's Not Included
- Drop-off at the beach on Koh Ngai by longtail boat from the open sea meeting point for an extra charge of 50 THB per person which has to be paid directly to the local boatmen
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Once arrived at Koh Ngai, you will be transferred by longtail boat to the island due the lack of a pier - there is a small extra fee of 50 THB which has to be paid directly to the local boatmen
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
• The transfer only operates between November and April, in low season there are not enough people to keep the ferry going
• During peak season at the end of the year and on National Thai Holidays, it is advised to book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast