Krabi to Koh Lipe by High Speed Ferry & Shared MinivanProduct ID: 50819
From US$39.32 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceGet picked up from your hotel in Krabi Town, Ao Nang or Ao Nam Mao 1-hour before scheduled departure. If you stay at Railay Beach, pick-up is available from Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute boat drive from Railay East. If you arrive by airplane, pick-up is directly from your arrival terminal at Krabi Airport, 30 minutes after scheduled departure.
- Take the worry out of your transfer arrangements from Krabi town to Koh Lipe
- Travel convenient by minivan and high speed ferry on one single ticket
- Enjoy flexible travel arrangements, daily morning departures and a pick-up service from your hotel in Krabi Town, Ao Nang or from Krabi Airport
- Relax in the knowledge you have insurance and emergency assistance all the way
- Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort
Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang or Krabi Town 1-hour before scheduled departure, or meet at Anna Universal Studio near Tipa Resort in Ao Nang 30-minutes before departure. Ride by road with air-conditioned minivan to Hat Yao Pier in Trang and switch to the high speed ferry which brings you further to Koh Lipe. Once arrived at Lipe, longtail boats will bring you from the open sea to the island at a small extra fee of 50 THB due the lack of a pier.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the 'Land of Smiles.'
- Combined transport by minivan and high speed ferry
- 1-way ticket or round-trip ticket
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Drop off at Sunrise Beach on Koh Lipe by longtail boat from the ferry in the open sea for an extra charge of 50 THB per person which has to be paid directly to the local boatmen
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions.
• The transfer only operates between November and April, in low season there are not enough people to keep the ferry going.
• During peak season at the end of the year and on National Thai Holidays, it is advised to book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast
Product ID: 50819