Relax at a luxury spa in Ao Nang, offering Thai, oil and foot massages, herbal ball compress and aloe vera after sun treatments. Choose your therapy from one of the pampering packages and relax.
What to Expect
Relax at a full-service day spa conveniently located in Ao Nang. The spa provides a welcome escape from stress and information overload. Expect an extensive range of massages based on ancient Thai healing traditions in a relaxing ambience.
Experience soothing massages, energizing body wraps, revitalizing facials and scrubs with natural ingredients, such as tamarind, coconut and various herbs. Calm nerves and redirect energy with a herbal ball massage. Your skin will certainly be shiny and soft.
A traditional Thai massage session will make you feel both relaxed and energised through its unique combination of full body stretching and reflexology. Regular practice improves your whole posture and flexibility. The internal organs and blood and lymph circulation are also stimulated, which results in smoother functioning and better elimination of toxins from the body. Blocked areas of tension should open out and your body and mind should feel more balanced and refreshed.
The highly-qualified therapists combine traditional essential oil along with their skilled techniques to fit your spirit and your necessity. Whether you feel stressed and tired, or simply want to be spoiled, the variety of treatments on offer ensures there will be something suitable for your own personal requirements. The spa is open daily from 10:00 to 22:00.
- Hotel round-trip in Ao Nang
- Welcome drink
- Massage client information and consultation form
- Herbal tea after the massage
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The 60-minute massage package can be extended by 30 minutes to a complete body treatment by booking the add-on
• Massage therapy is not recommended for people with conditions as follows: any skin diseases, rashes, cuts, abrasions or open wounds; immediately after surgery; immediately after chemotherapy or radiation treatment, unless recommended by your doctor; those prone to blood clots; individuals with a fever, major varicose veins, untreated hypertension, pitting edema, angina, epilepsy, bell's palsy, sunburn or neuritis
• Pregnant women and individuals with any serious heart condition should check with their doctor first