Experience the highlights of the Phi Phi Islands aboard the Indonesian Pinisi Boat, “the Freedom”. The day is filled with cruising, swimming, snorkeling, beach, sun and fun. The schedule is designed to avoid the crowds so you can have the best experience.
What to Expect
Depart from Ao Nang at 09:00 on the comfortable wooden sailing boat cruising towards the world renowned Phi Phi islands Maya Bay, the famous location of the movie “The Beach”. Just before lunchtime you will have a brief stop for swimming while the team prepares the lunch served on board. Enjoy a delicious Thai buffet lunch before you arrive at Maya Beach at the most peaceful and beautiful time. Here you will have time to snorkel among the colorful reef fish and visit the beach.
After Maya Bay, continue on to view other highlights of Phi Phi such as Viking Cave, Hin Klang, Phi Ley Bay, before the final stop of the day at Bamboo Island. Enjoy the tranquil and beautiful beach while it's almost deserted. You will be back on board, leaving the beach around 16:00, to find a refreshing cocktail punch, red and white wine, ice cold beer, soft drinks and canapés awaiting you. The cruise will continue slowly back to Ao Nang during the Sunset, as you listen to relaxing music during the spectacular Andaman sunset. Take the last chance to snorkel at Chicken Island – just before it gets dark.
This tour takes place every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, led by a highly-skilled and professional English-speaking tour guide. On Mondays and Wednesdays, there is also a German guide available on request.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Use of one of the cabins as a 'nap room' for smaller children
- Fruit, drinking water and soft drinks
- Light breakfast with coffee, tea and cake
- Cocktail, canapés and snacks
- Thai buffet lunch on board
- Cold towel
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
Meet at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang at least 30-minutes before scheduled departure.
Know Before You Go
• There is a German guide available on request on Mondays and Wednesdays
• During peak season and on National Thai Holidays, it is advisable to book your trip as early as possible, as seats sell out fast
• Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund
• There are at least 12 people required to run this tour. On the rare occasion a tour has to be cancelled for failure to meet this minimum, you will be offered a different tour date, an alternative tour or be provided with a full refund
• In the event of customer cancellation with less than 72 hours notice, no refund will be given