Krabi: Learn To Cook a Tradition Meal in a Local Home
From $74 per personBook now
- Take a hands-on Thai cooking lesson at a local home
- Learn family recipes passed down through generations from a expert home cook
- Get a glimpse into local cuisine and culture
- Savor an authentic Thai meal that you helped prepare
- Enjoy a private experience in a local’s home
Depending on the weather, you will share your meal at the dining table or on his rooftop terrace. The Southern Thai menu might include a variety of appetizers, like green mango salad or rice noodles with curry, Sonthaya's favorite soup, tom kha talay (a flavorful broth of coconut cream and galangal with mixed seafood), and a typical dessert such as sticky rice and mangoes or pumpkin in sweet coconut cream.
Leave your experience with new recipes, a true glimpse into a local’s life, and an appreciation for India culture.
- Cooking Lesson
- Lunch or Dinner
- Local host
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
Meet at host's centrally located home in Krabi Town. Address: 88/20 Maharat Road, Tambon Paaknaam, Amphur Muang, Krabi. Directions: Sonthaya lives in the center of Krabi Town on the main road. His home is above a travel agency called Krabi & Far Islands Travel.
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Product ID: 70233