Save time in Thailand with an express transfer between the islands of Koh Ngai, Koh Kradan and Koh Mook in the southern Andaman Sea near Koh Lanta. Choose from 6 different travel routes and cruise by boat in air-conditioned comfort to the next island.
What to Expect
Travel between the islands of Koh Ngai, Koh Mook and Koh Kradan in the Andaman Sea near Koh Lanta via express boat. Choose from one of 6 travel routes with daily departures in the morning. The boat only operates in high season from November until April.
Meet at the pier of Koh Ngai Resort, at the beach near Anantara Beach Club on Koh Kradan or at Farang Beach on Koh Mook at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure. Cruise by express boat from Petpailin through the Andaman Sea to the next island and get dropped off directly at the beach of the island.
Transfers will be relaxed and stress-free. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Andaman Sea on each leg of the journey.
- Transport by express boat
- 1-way ticket
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
• The transfer only operates between November and April; in low season there are not enough people to keep the ferry going
• During peak season at the end of the year and on Thai holidays, it is advised to book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast