Save time in Thailand with a transfer from Koh Mook to Koh Lanta by express boat. Meet at Farang Beach near Charly Beach Resort 30 minutes before departure, and cruise in air-conditioned comfort to Lanta Old Town, with drop off at your hotel on Koh Lanta.
What to Expect
Travel from Koh Mook in the Andaman Sea to Koh Lanta via express boat. The daily transfer has one departure time in the morning with no stopover en route. The ferry only operates in high season from November until April.
Meet at Farang Beach near Charly Beach Resort at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure. Cruise by express boat from Petpailin through the Andaman Sea to Koh Lanta and get dropped off at the pier in Lanta Old Town. You will also be conveniently transferred directly to your hotel on Koh Lanta.
Transfers will be relaxed and stress-free, with emergency assistance when you need it. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Andaman Sea on each leg of the journey.
- Transport by express boat
- 1-way ticket or round-trip ticket
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
• The transfer only operates between November and April
• During peak season at the end of the year and on National Thai Holidays, it is advised to book your trip as early as possible, as seats sell out fast