Save time in Thailand with an express transfer from Koh Lipe to Krabi by high speed ferry and van. Cruise in the morning by ferry to Hat Yao Pier in Trang and further to Krabi by shared minivan. Get dropped off at Krabi Airport, in Krabi Town or Ao Nang.
What to Expect
Travel from Koh Lipe in the Andaman Sea to Krabi via high speed ferry and shared minivan. The daily transfer has one departure time in the morning with a short stopover at Hat Yao Pier in Trang to pick-up/drop off other transferring guests. The ferry only operates in high season from November until April.
Meet at Tigerline office near Wapi Resort at Sunrise Beach on Koh Lipe at least 1 hour before scheduled departure. Get transferred by longtail boat to the ferry meeting point in the open sea. Cruise by high speed ferry to Hat Yao Pier in Trang and switch to the air-condioned minivan which brings you further to Krabi with a drop off at Krabi Airport, in the center of Krabi Town or Ao Nang.
The transfer with the supplier will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Andaman Sea on each leg of the journey.
- Combined transport by high speed ferry and minivan
- 1-way ticket or round-trip ticket
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's Not Included
- There is a small extra fee of 50 THB per person for the transfer by longtail boat from Koh Lipe to the meeting point with the ferry in the open sea due the lack of a pier on the island. The fee has to be paid directly to the local boatmen
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• There is no pier on Koh Lipe, you will be transferred by longtail boat to the Tigerline ferry meeting point in the open sea at a small extra fee of 50 THB which has to be paid directly to the local boatmen
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
• The transfer only operates between November and April, in low season there are not enough people to keep the ferry going
• During peak season at the end of the year and on National Thai Holidays, it is advised that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast