Save time with express transfers from Koh Libong to Krabi by high-speed ferry and shared minivan. Cruise in the morning by ferry to Hat Yao Pier in Trang and further to Krabi by minivan. Get dropped off at Krabi Airport, in Krabi Town or Ao Nang.
What to Expect
Travel from Koh Libong in the Andaman Sea to Krabi via high-speed ferry and shared minivan. The daily transfer has one departure time in the morning with a short stopover at Hat Yao Pier in Trang to pick up/drop off other transferring guests. The ferry only operates in high season from November until April.
Meet at the longtail boat station at Maphrao Pier on Koh Libong at least 1 hour before the scheduled departure. You will be transferred by longtail boat to the Tigerline ferry waiting in the open sea at no extra cost. Cruise by high speed ferry to Hat Yao Pier in Trang and switch to the air-conditioned minivan which brings you further to Krabi with drop off at Krabi Airport, in the center of Krabi Town or Ao Nang.
Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress-free. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Andaman Sea on each leg of the journey.
- Combined transport by high speed ferry and minivan
- Drop-off by longtail boat at Maphrao Pier on Koh Libong
- 1-way ticket or round-trip ticket
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• You will be transferred by longtail boat from Maphrao Pier on Koh Libong to the ferry in the open sea at no extra costs
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
• The transfer only operates between November and April; in low season there are not enough people to keep the ferry going
• During peak season at the end of the year and on Thai holidays, it is advised to book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast