Cruise to James Bond Island by longtail boat to canoeing on a 9-hour tour of the stunning limestone karst rocks. Follow in the footsteps of Roger Moore, visit Suwankhua Temple and Panyee floating village in Phang Nga Bay, and more.
What to Expect
Discover the famous filming locations of “The Man With the Golden Gun” in Phang Nga Bay, and canoe among the dramatic rocks. Phang Nga Bay found its way onto the tourist map through its starring role in the James Bond movie starring Roger Moore as 007, and is distinctive for its sheer limestone cliffs that jut vertically out of the emerald-green water.
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Krabi, transfer to Phang Nga Bay by air-conditioned minivan. After a short visit to Suwankhuha Temple, also known as “Monkey Cave,” climb aboard a traditional longtail boat.
Cruise over to Khao Phing Kan islands, including James Bond Island and Koh Tapu (Nail Island). Home to some 100 islands, Phang Nga Bay is best explored by small boats, but be prepared to get wet! On the crowded eastern beach of Khao Phing Kan, a very high leaning rock with tiny caves, there are stalls and stands selling souvenirs, mostly made from shells and woods.
You will also explore the giant stalactites, caves, and limestone cliffs of Thalu Island, where you can take a guided sightseeing tour. Lunch is served at the floating fishing village of Koh Panyee, before a leisurely swim at Raman Waterfall Natural Park.
- Free hotel transfer from Ao Nang and Krabi Town
- Soft drinks and fruits
- Lunch at the floating village restaurant
- Life jacket
- English-speaking guide
- National Park entrance fee
Know Before You Go
• Bring a towel, sun cream, sun hat, sunglasses, flip-flops, and a camera
• Please note that the islands lack proper piers, and longtail boats are built to slide up close enough to the beach that passengers can hop on and off, which usually entails wading through a bit of water. Wearing flip-flops or sandals is a good idea. Shorts rather than long pants are advisable as you could start out in ankle deep water. Do not expect to stay dry on a longtail boat
• Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant ladies, infants or people with back or neck problems