On this relaxing daylong excursion to the exotic beaches and lagoon of Hong Island, you'll also visit Pak Bia & Paradise Island. Snorkel, swim and enjoy the sights and sounds of life on these incredible beaches with a delicious Thai lunch.
What to Expect
You will be collected from your hotel in Krabi by a spacious, air-conditioned, comfortable minivan. Depart by longtail boat from Nopparat Thara Beach, and cruise to Paradise Island, the first snorkel and swimming stop by a secluded beach. On this island you'll also find park rangers looking after the swallow birds’ nests.
Cruise further towards Koh Pakbia where you can have a swim and relax while the staff set up a beautiful and delicious Thai lunch right at the beach - undoubtedly one of the highlights during this day trip. Continue to Hong Island, the main island with the famous lagoon. Hong in Thai means “room”, and the literal translation of the island's Thai name is “the island with the room”, due to the gorgeous lagoon located in the center.
Head back to Krabi and get dropped off at your hotel to share the photos of your unforgettable trip with your beloved ones. Book the standard option which includes a highly skilled English-speaking tour guide. If you require a German tour guide, please book the German language option.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Fruit, drinking water and soft drinks
- Thai lunch on the beach
- Cold towel
- First-aid kit
- Beach mat
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking tour guide (German guide on request)
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Bring towel, swimwear, extra shirt, sun hat, waterproof bag, sunglasses, flip flops and camera
• Wear shorts rather than pants, as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the longtail boat
• Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand
• Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
• A minimum of 8 people is required to run this tour