Take a 4 hour introductory rock climbing class at Railay Beach and be guided by an expert instructor on various climbing routes.
What to Expect
Experience the thrill of rock climbing on the stunning limestone cliffs of Railay Beach, a world renowned destination for climbing in paradise! During this 4 hour introductory class you will be guided by an expert instructor on various climbing routes, suitable for beginner and intermediate climbers at mixed levels.
This is small group tour only with a maximum ratio of four students per instructor for your safety and enjoyment! The morning session runs from 9 am to 1 pm. In each course you will learn top rope climbing, belay and climbing techniques, how to use the equipment and safety measures at some of the most scenic limestone outdoor climbing crags located on Railay and Phra Nang Beach. If you’ve never climbed before, this 4-hour introductory course is the ideal way to get yourself started!
You will learn top rope climbing, belay techniques, safety measures, and how to use equipment and basic climbing techniques.
- National park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide service
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Ao Nang, Railay or Krabi town only)
- All climbing equipment and gear rental
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• This activity is not recommended for child aged 4 years old and under.
• Booking confirmation will be received at time of booking.
• This activity is not recommended for participants with back problems and not suitable for pregnant women.
• This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.