Traveling by bicycle is a great way to appreciate and preserve Krabis amazing countryside. Enjoy the colorful wildlife that you see during this relaxed bike tour through lush green rainforest and typical villages, peppered with many local attractions.
What to Expect
Like at many other destinations in Thailand, it is also possible to explore Krabi by bicycle with no pollution and noise. Cycling through Krabis countryside is a richly rewarding experience. Most tourists will only ever see local people who live by the side of the main road – and that usually through the minibus window as it speeds past.
A mountain bike will allow you to go offroad and explore dirt tracks that go back for miles behind the main roads. Misty hills, astonishing landscapes, high rise cliffs and a beautiful coast line are the main features on this eco tour trip. You will come across small farming & fishing communities – and no doubt a whole host of memorable encounters with friendly and welcoming local people.
The main highway network is also fairly cycle-friendly. The roads are generally not very busy. Local car drivers are very used to motorcyclists, so other two-wheeled road users – although fairly uncommon – won't be a problem for them.
With soil beneath your tires, the breeze in your face and the sounds of nature all around, you'll feel completely a part of the surroundings, and with regular breaks to get up close and personal with nature you'll feel relaxed enough to stay forever
- Free hotel transfer from Ao Nang and Krabi Town
- Mountain bike with 24 gears and front suspension
- Drinking water
- Soft drinks and fruits
- Lunch package depends on the tour program
- Cold refreshing towel
- National park entrance fee
- First aid kit
- Accident insurance
- Professional English-speaking guide
Know Before You Go
• Please bring sport shoes, light T-Shirt, short or long pants, sunglasses, sun block, swimming suite for the Crystal Pool & Hot Spring option, personal medicine, camera
• Children must be at least 140 cm tall and 10 years old to be able to participate
• The group size is limited to 10 people
• This tour is operated by Krabi locals who support the local communities with volunteer teaching projects
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant ladies, infants or people with back or neck problems