Discover the Bay of Kotor and get away from the crowds and heat on this stand up paddle board tour. Explore the coastline around Kotor's Old Town, fishing villages, and beaches with your guides, who will also share interesting facts about Kotor with you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Village Muo is situated 1 mile from Kotor, between Kotor and village Prčanj. Metting point is Adventure Montenegro Kayaks, at address Muo 106. 50 meters from the center of the village (Muljanska riva), where the Marina and the church are. Geographic longitude and latitude is: 42°26'07.1"N 18°45'24.4"EOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you bring the following: sunscreen, swimsuit, water shoes or flip-flops, hat, sunglasses, and towel
- The route distance is approximately 6 kilometers and the route may be changed to best accommodate safety and enjoyment
- Please note that this activity is dependent on weather conditions
- The tour operator reserves the right to alter the route or cancel the tour should the conditions make it necessary
- Minimum age is 12 years-old