Experience the Bay of Kotor from a unique perspective, get away from the crowds and head into a fun sea adventure. Explore the coastline around Kotor, the nearby fishing villages and beaches on a guided kayak tour. No experience is required.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Our location is on google maps as kayak renting Muo, the adress is Muo 106. People make mistakes and wait on the address Muo 47, that is not correct. We are on Muo 106.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- Route distance is approximately 6 kilometers but may be changed to best accommodate safety and enjoyment
- Please note that this activity is dependent on the weather conditions, the tour operator reserves the right to alter the route or cancel the tour should the conditions necessitate
- 2 person kayaks are provided, individual travellers will be paired up with other individuals but if a pairing cannot be made, the individual without a partner will be assigned to a single kayak
- Single kayaks are subject to limited availability and require approval upon request