Always wanted to try scuba diving? Then take the plunge with a PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experience in the tropical waters and exotic sea life off the Borneo coast. Enjoy 2 dives along stunning coral reefs in a relaxed and informative atmosphere.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Chinese, English, Malay
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Boats depart from Jesselton Point Jetty in central Kota Kinabalu. The Jetty is a short stroll, or very quick taxi ride, from most hotels in central Kota Kinabalu. Your tour team will meet at 9:00h at the entrance to the Jetty (under the archway, next to the British red telephone box). They will be holding a "Borneo Dream" sign and wearing Borneo Dream shirts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There are pre-requisites for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving course:
- You must be 10 years or older.
- You must be comfortable in the water and have basic swimming skills.
- You should be in good overall health to dive, particularly in terms of your respiratory and circulatory systems. You will be asked to self-certify before starting your PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experience.
- You will need to complete the required PADI forms.
- Please note that, in compliance with recognized diving safety standards, you must have a minimum of 18 hours free after diving before flying on a plane.