Join a relaxing 3-dive scuba diving tour in the tropical waters of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine National Park off the Borneo coast. Whether you are an experienced diver or a newbie, the rich variety of vibrant corals and fish in Malaysia will amaze you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Chinese, English, Malay
Select participants and date
Boats depart from Jesselton Point Jetty in central Kota Kinabalu. The Jetty is a short stroll, or very quick taxi ride, from most hotels in central Kota Kinabalu. Your tour team will meet at 09:00h at the entrance to the Jetty (under the archway, next to the British red telephone box). They will be wearing Borneo Dream shirts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There are pre-requisites for this diving tour:
- You must be a certified diver. You will need to show your diver ceritfication card at the beginning of the trip.
- You should be in good overall health to dive, particularly in terms of your respiratory and circulatory systems. You will be asked to self-certify before starting your trip.