Borneo 3-Dive Scuba Diving Day Trip in Kota KinabaluProduct ID: 13262
From $117 per personBook now
- Enjoy 3 exciting, tropical dives in the blue waters of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine National Park
- Relax on boat transfers on the best diving boats in Kota Kinabalu
- Take advantage of a free Nitrox (EANx30/32), available to divers certfied for Nitrox diving (advance notice required)
- Experience an amazing range of marine life, including exotic corals and even the "Nemo" clown fish
- Snack on lunch on an island in the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine National Park
- Sip unlimited refreshments and enjoy the sun deck
The Park, only a short boat ride from central Kota Kinabalu, consists of five islands and a plethora of colorful coral reefs teeming with sea life (including those cute little clown fish, the “Nemo” fish). You will dive between 16 feet and 98 feet (5 meters – 30 meters), ensuring that you will see all sorts of different plant and sea creature life. This is a relaxed tour with a wide selection of dive sites, so it can be tailored to the individual needs of the group. Whether you are an experienced diver, have not gone diving in a while, or are a new diver, your guide will do everything to make sure you have the time of your life.
Sabah is located in the Coral Triangle. This stunning area is celebrated for having the greatest biodiversity of any waters in the world. An incredibly diverse range of corals and tropical marine life awaits you off the coast of Borneo, everything from tiny, bright-colored fish to a range of vibrant corals to Green and Hawksbill Turtles. Make sure you are prepared to have your eyes filled with tropical wonders.
This tour is dedicated to providing personalized, high quality, safe, educational, exciting, and fun diving experiences. Your boat is one of the best diving boats in Kota Kinabalu and is well-stocked with a full range of safety equipment on board. Plus, small groups ensure personalized attention. The South China Sea is calling for you. Answer it as soon as you can!
A typical itinerary for your diving tour looks like:
- 9:00h: Meet a member of the Borneo Dream team at the entrance to Jesselton Point Jetty (under the archway). Our team member escorts you to our boat and the boat departs from Jesselton Point, boat transfer to Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park
- 10:00h: Briefing for first dive. Put on your dive gear and perform buddy checks. Start of the first dive!
- 11:00h - Surface interval. Chill out on the sun deck of our catamaran.
- 12:00h: Start second dive of the day!
- 13:00h: Take a break on land and lunch. Enjoy a relaxed lunch on an island.
- 14:30h: Start of the second dive!
- 15:00h: Depart for Jesselton Point
- 15:30h - 16:00h: Arrive at Jesselton Point
- Three leisure dives with guidance from qualified staff
- Instruction from qualified, friendly Dive Professionals (active PADI/SDI/TDI)
- Boat transfers on the spacious and fully equipped catamaran Borneo Dream 3 (the largest, most well equipped diving day boat in Kota Kinabalu)
- Free Nitrox (EANx30 / EANx32) for PADI Enriched Air Divers or equivalent (please request in advance of your trip)
- New, fully functioning, high-quality diving gear
- Diving briefings in multiple languages
- A towel, sun deck for relaxing between dives, suntan lotion, fish ID materials, and a fresh water shower
- Lunch and unlimited tea, coffee, hot chocolate, and water
- Jetty fees, diving permit, and Sabah Parks conservation fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Boats depart from Jesselton Point Jetty in central Kota Kinabalu. The Jetty is a short stroll, or very quick taxi ride, from most hotels in central Kota Kinabalu. Your tour team will meet at 09:00h at the entrance to the Jetty (under the archway, next to the British red telephone box). They will be wearing Borneo Dream shirts. (Open in Google Maps)
• You must be a certified diver. You will need to show your diver ceritfication card at the beginning of the trip.
• You should be in good overall health to dive, particularly in terms of your respiratory and circulatory systems. You will be asked to self-certify before starting your trip.
Product ID: 13262