Travel 50 minutes from Kos port to visit another country and another continent. Discover Bodrum, or the ancient city of Halicarnassus, where Herodotus the Father of History, was born. Experience Turkish hospitality and culture on an incredible day trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Pickup optional
- The activity provider will contact you with an exact pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- You must bring your passport and/or visa documents to enter Turkey
- It is very hot in Bodrum in summer; do not forget a bottle of water and wear a hat, and comfortable walking shoes
- Single parents with children can travel to Bodrum with a document signed from the other parent that allows the child to travel to Bodrum. Full custody also works for the passport control and authorities