Discover the best of Konstanz's food scene on this tour with a local guide and learn about the history of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner at 3 different local restaurants
- Explore the Old Town and learn about the food and culture with a local guide
- Discover important facts about the city
Join a delicious walking food tour with a local guide in Konstanz Old Town and visit 3 traditional restaurants. Meet your guide at Konstanz Cathedral, where your tour begins.
At the first restaurant, enjoy a delicious German appetizer and learn about the ingredients and cuisine from your guide. Next, head to the next restaurant for your main course, stopping to admire some of the Old Town's most iconic landmarks along the way. The itinerary includes the Town Hall, the harbor, and of course the iconic Cathedral.
At the final restaurant, enjoy a traditional local dessert. Throughout your tour, learn about the culture and history of Konstanz and the family traditions behind each food locales you visit. Your local guide will answer any questions you might have.
- 3-course meal
- 3 drinks
- Local guide
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your guide will be waiting in front of the cathedral and carrying a black bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Vegetarian options are available