Journey Through Kamakura's History and Nature: A Cultural Hiking Expedition
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
In front of Clock Tower located in JR Kamakura Station West Exit A guide will be holding a sign saying "Magical Trip"Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please wear suitable hiking clothes and shoes because the hiking trail is slippery on some parts
- Routes are subject to change if hiking trails are unusable due to weather conditions
- In case of rain, we use train to see the Great Buddha statue instead of using hiking trail
- Please bring water and towel because it's around 5 km walking & hiking tour (Hiking trail is about 2.5km)
- If the probability of rain is more than 70% on the day before the tour, the tour will be cancelled and a full refund will be given.
- The restaurant industry faces difficulty of hiring restaurant staff and training them because many restaurant staff had to quit or got laid off during the times of the Covid-19 pandemic. Therefore, food and drinks at some restaurants possibly comes served late and the tour might be longer than originally scheduled. We kindly ask for your understanding
- All ages can join this tour.
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.