Samui: 7-Hour 4WD Wild Jungle Safari Tour Including Lunch
Pickup included9.30 AM at your hotel in Koh Samui
- Take a rugged ridge on a 4X4 army jeep
- Swim at the biggest and best waterfall on Koh Samui
- See the famous mummified monk who died in the sitting meditation position
- Visit the iconic Grandmother and Grandfather rocks
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
Hin Ta & Hin Yai Rocks (sightseeing)
Na Muang Waterfalls (swimming)
Mummified Monk (visit)
Na Muang Waterfalls (view)
Secret Buddha Garden (visit)
Wat Phra Yai (sightseeing)
The first stop on the safari is the famous Grandfather/Grandmother Rocks. Next to the rocks is a quaint market selling all sorts of handmade Thai products and souvenirs. Then you are off to the largest waterfall on the island for a cool swim in the natural spring water: great for healing the mind, body and soul. There are also two exhilarating jungle slides if you’re feeling energetic. Then, experience two zip line cable rides before visiting the Mummified Monk statue in the glass case at the Temple as seen on TV.
After this ground-level experience, crank the vehicle into 4WD and head up into the mountain to impressive viewpoints located along the route to the top. Pass by local Thai farmers working their coconut farms in the forest, before stopping for a delicious, traditional Thai lunch in the mountain-top Restaurant with beautiful views of the island.
After lunch, head to Buddha’s Magic Garden, with weird and wonderful statues all made by hand by the one man over many years. Running through the garden is a quaint little stream, and above it is an old monk’s prayer room. Then drive down the mountain and stop at the Rubber making plantation before heading toward the iconic Big Buddha. After an exhilarating day, you will be transferred back to the hotel around 5:00-5:30 PM.
- 4X4 army jeep up the mountain
- Traditional Thai lunch
- Professional licensed guide
- Accident insurance
- Entrance fees
- Roundtrip transfers from Maenam, Bophut, Choeng Mon, Chaweng and Lamai
- Personal expenses
- Waterslide fee with unlimited rounds (100 Thai Baht)
- Zipline cable rides (300 Thai Baht)
Prepare for the activity
• No safaris are conducted which involve animals in captivity
• Once confirmed, the operator will confirm the exact hotel pick-up time via your email
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• The tour is not suitable for pregnant ladies or participants with back problems