Snorkel the turquoise waters of Koh Nangyuan and Koh Tao on an 8-hour tour from Koh Samui. Discover one of the best snorkel sites of the Gulf of Thailand, and swim among the coral reefs and colorful fish of Mango, Tian Nok, Hin Wong, and Sairee bays.
What to Expect
Spend the day in paradise on a full-day tour to the tiny island of Koh Nangyuan, a secret jewel of the Gulf of Thailand, just 15 minutes from its sister island of Kao Tao, and a quick crossing from Koh Samui.
You will be picked up from your location of choice in Koh Samui by prior agreement, and then transferred to Maenam Pier. Cross by high speed catamaran or speedboat depending on the option you selected. Speed across the water to the sandbars that make up Koh Nangyuan.
Marvel at the sanbar beaches formed by the ocean's currents, and discover the beautiful coral reefs of bays such as Mango, Sairee, Hin Wong, and Tian Nok. An authentic Thai lunch will be served at Nangyuan Restaurant, before time to explore Koh Nangyuan itself. The private island features a dive center and souvenir shop, as well as a breathtaking walk to the hilltop viewpoint.
Soak up the tranquility of a unique destination, far from the stress of modern life, and unwind from your day-to-day worries.
- Round-trip transfers from hotels on Koh Samui or from Maenam Pier
- Light breakfast with coffee and croissant
- Water and soft drinks on board
- Buffet lunch at Koh Nangyuan
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jackets
- Entrance fee to Nangyuan Island
- Full accident insurance
Know Before You Go
• Please bring a towel, sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, flip flops, your camera, and a dry bag. Shorts are recommended rather than long pants as you may be required to walk in ankle deep water
• Please note that the program may be changed to suit the tide and weather conditions
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant ladies, infants or people with back or neck problems