With a highspeed transfer from Koh Tao to Surat Thani Airport you save time and effort during your stay in Thailand. The joint ferry & bus transfer with several departure times gets you to Don Sak Pier by Lomprayah catamaran and to the airport by van.
What to Expect
Enjoy a worry-free transfer from Koh Tao to Surat Thani Airport, with a combined catamaran and bus ticket that takes you across the Gulf of Thailand to the airport to catch your flight back home.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and requires only a few stop-overs on Koh Phangan, Koh Samui and at Don Sak Pier en route to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Travel with a combined ticket and take advantage of multiple departure times and a convenient meeting point at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao. Cruise by Lomprayah high speed catamaran to Don Sak Pier, and ride further by shared minivan to Surat Thani Airport with a drop-off directly at the departure terminal.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Combined transport by catamaran and minivan
- 1-way and round-trip tickets
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• Calculate enough time between arrival at the airport and check-in time of your flight
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
• You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilos of luggage. Overweight bags are charged 20 THB per kilo (up to 50 kilos maximum allowance)
• During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
• In the event of cancellation with less than 72 hours notice, no refund will be given.