With a transfer from Koh Samui to Surat Thani Airport you save time and effort during your stay in Thailand. The combined ferry & bus ticket with multiple departures, gets you to Don Sak Pier by Lomprayah catamaran and further to the airport by shared van
What to Expect
Take the worry out of your transportation needs from Koh Samui in the Gulf of Thailand to Surat Thani Airport on the mainland, with a combined ferry and bus ticket that takes you directly to the departure terminal of Sura Thani Airport.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and requires only a short stop-over at Don Sak Pier en route to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Travel with a joint ticket and take advantage of multiple departure times and a hotel pick-up service add-on at a small extra fee.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Combined transport by catamaran and minivan
- 1-way and round-trip tickets
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• Please allow enough time between your arrival at the airport and the check-in time of your flight.
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather and sea conditions.
• During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
• You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilograms of luggage. Overweight bags are charged THB 20 per kilo (up to 50 kilos maximum allowance).