Travel from Koh Samui to Krabi by catamaran and coach. Enjoy multiple departure times, a hotel pick-up and drop-off service at a small extra fee, and a joint ferry & bus ticket which gets you to Don Sak Pier and to Krabi Town in air-conditioned comfort.
What to Expect
Take the worries out of your transfer from Koh Samui in the Gulf of Thailand to Krabi town on the Andaman Sea with a combined catamaran and bus ticket across the southern region of Thailand.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and only requires a short stopover at Don Sak Pier, but not in Surat Thani Town. Travel with a joint ticket and take advantage of multiple departure times and a pickup service directly from your hotel at a small extra fee. Cruise by high speed catamaran to Don Sak Pier near Surat Thani Town, and ride further by coach to Krabi with drop-off at Lomprayah office in Krabi Town. Get transferred to your hotel in Ao Nang or Krabi Town at a small extra cost.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Combined transport by catamaran and coach
- 1-way and round-trip tickets
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Transfer from Don Sak pier to Krabi by coach may be switched to van due to minimal passengers.
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather and sea conditions.
• To guarantee a booking, book no later than 12 hours before the scheduled departure.
• During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, it's advised that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
• You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilograms of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at THB 20 per kilogram (up to 50 kilograms maximum allowance)