Take a high speed transfer from Koh Samui to Koh Phi Phi Islands via Krabi. The combined express ferry and bus ticket gets you to Don Sak pier by catamaran, to Krabi by VIP coach, and further to Koh Phi Phi by ferry.
What to Expect
Take the worry out of your transfer from Koh Samui in the Gulf of Thailand to Koh Phi Phi Islands in the Andaman Sea with a combined ferry and bus ticket across southern Thailand.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and needs no stop-over in Surat Thani town en route. Travel paperless with a convenient e-ticket and take advantage of multiple departure times and a hotel pick-up add on Koh Samui.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the 'Land of Smiles.'
- Combined transport by catamaran and van, or by ferry and coach
- 1-way joint ticket
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• Meet at Nathon Pier or Bangrak pier on Koh Samui 30-minutes before departure time
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
• You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilos of luggage for the catamaran option. Overweight bags are charged 20 THB per kilo (up to 50 kilos maximum allowance)