This half-day package offers you an opportunity to spend quality time with elephants at an ethically-run elephant jungle sanctuary. Gain insight into the history and behavior of elephants and create lifelong memories of your time with the elephants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Thai, English
- Pickup included
- PICK-UP TIME Bo Phut / Maenam 07.45am – 8.00am // 12.45 - 13.00 hrs Nathon / Plai laem /Chong Mon 07.30am – 07.45am // 12.30 - 12.45 hrs Lamai /Lipa Noi /Chaweng 07.15am – 07.30am // 12.15 - 12.30 hrs TalingNgam /Nathian 07.00am – 07.15am // 12.00 - 12.15 hrs
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent, change of clothes, cap or a wide-brimmed hat to protect from the sun
- Closed-toe shoes or trainers for drier weather are recommended
- Large golf-sized umbrellas are provided to use for sun protection as well as the rain
- In case of rain, rain boots will be provided as it can be muddy, so please bring a pair of socks
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting sweaty or muddy
- Your exact pickup time will be sent to you via email