Take the worry out of your transportation needs to the Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan, and pre-book a guaranteed round-trip transfer from Koh Samui or Koh Tao. Cross the Gulf of Thailand and arrive at the beach that is the setting of the legendary raves.
What to Expect
Book a round-trip ticket from Koh Samui or Koh Tao to the Full Moon Party at Haad Rin Beach on Koh Phangan, and join the best party crowd on the planet! The fast and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure, and requires no stop-over on route. Take advantage of a drop off service directly at the party location, traveling from Koh Samui by speedboat or from Koh Tao by high-speed catamaran.
For transfers from Koh Samui, there is a free pick-up service from your hotel 1-hour before the scheduled departure time. Depart from Bang Rak Pier and cruise directly to Haad Rin Beach. Then, return the next morning after you've danced all night, with hourly transfers from 01:00 to 07:00.
For transfers from Koh Tao, make your way to Mae Haad Pier at least 30-minutes before the scheduled departure time. Cruise by catamaran to Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan, and then transfer to the Full Moon Party by minivan. Return the next morning with transfers to Thong Sala Pier between 05:30 and 06:00 for the 08:30 catamaran back to Koh Tao.
Enjoy views of the Gulf of Thailand and flexible travel options that add an extra dimension to your adventure in the “Land of Smiles.” For the uninitiated, the Full Moon Party is an all-night beach party that originated in Haad Rin Beach in the 1980s. It takes place on the night of, before, or after every full moon, and peaks at sunrise before ending in the afternoon, leaving behind a scene of carnage! Full Moon Parties are chaotic but fun; they are generally considered a rite of passage in South East Asia.
Join between 20,000 and 40,000 backpackers, bucket guzzlers, and connoisseurs of neon body paint as you discover the true Full Moon Party experience, and take the worry out of your transfer needs from other islands in the Gulf.
Legend has it that a group of backpackers threw a birthday party for their friend on the night of the full moon on the crescent-shaped beach of Haad Rin. They had such a good time that they came back the following year to do it again, and again, and again. Word got out and more people started coming from all over the world to join in.
The giant festival-like party features a lot of drinking, dancing, and fun. Each bar has its own sound system, while the beach is lined with people selling alcohol, fire dancers, and booths selling glow-in-the-dark face paint. While the crowd is mostly made up of young travelers, families and those old enough to be grandparents are not out of place! All Full Moon Party goers must pay an entrance fee of THB 100 per person upon arrival at Haad Rin Beach.
- Transportation by speedboat (from Koh Samui) or catamaran (from Koh Tao)
- Drop off at Haad Rin Beach on Koh Phangan
- Pick-up from your hotel on Koh Samui
- Round-trip ticket
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's Not Included
- Entrance fee to the Full Moon Party
Know Before You Go
• The Full Moon Party round-trip tickets are only available on Full Moon Party dates
• No refunds are given for cancellations of less than 72 hours notice
• The departure and arrival times are subject to change due to weather conditions
• Although the Full Moon Party is generally good natured, putting tens of thousands of intoxicated people into one place always comes with some less-than-pleasant situations. Injuries and incidents do occur, but fortunately, staying out of trouble is easy with a little common sense