Cochin: Half-Day Backwater Village Boat Cruise with Lunch
Pickup optionalMeet your driver at the reception of your accommodation
- Cruise the lush backwaters of Kerala on board a non-mechanized country boat
- Enjoy a vegetarian lunch in the countryside of Cochin
- Visit a village to see coconut palm weaving and coir making
The tour starts with a pickup from a meeting point in Fort Cochin at 8:30 AM. Drive to a village just outside Cochin City to board a traditional covered country boat. The boats have a capacity for about 20 people, allowing for an intimate experience while enjoying the serenity of the landscape.
Your guide will paddle you through the sumptuous vegetation, stopping at a village to see coconut palm weaving and coir making. Then, savor a vegetarian lunch and later, a transfer to Fort Cochin. Arrive back at the meeting point at around 3:00 PM.
- Pickup and drop-off from a meeting point in Fort Cochin
- Cruise by covered country boat
- Vegetarian Lunch
- Pick-up or drop off outside of Fort Cochin
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The tour begins at 8:30 AM at the local partner's office at Princess St, Fort Nagar, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India. Opposite Block Prints clothing store, near Shop N Save and Bench Café.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• In the unlikely event that the operator is unable to conduct the tour (due to strikes, natural calamities etc.) you will get a full refund