See the sites of beautiful Cochin on India's Arabian Sea coast. Visit the Portuguese-built Dutch Palace and the fascinating Jewish Synagogue. Discover the oldest European church in India and explore the handsome Basilica of Santa Cruz.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Discover the colonial city of Cochin on the Arabian Sea
- Look at the Chinese fishing nets that originate from the time of the Kubla Khan
- See the Jewish Synagogue
- Discover the oldest European church in India
- Stroll around the ornate Basilica of Santa Cruz
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- Tips to chauffeur & guide
- Camera/video fee at the visiting sites
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Supplement of USD 10 per person will be applicable if you require a guide in any other language than English, such as German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian etc. This is payable directly to the driver and is subject to minimum of 2 paying guests.
- If you are arrive by cruise ship, an extra supplement cost of USD 20 per person is applicable, payable directly to our driver.
- Please note that hotels located in the suburbs of Mumbai will incur an extra pick-up charge of USD 10 per person, payable directly to the driver and subject to minimum of 2 paying guests.