An enchanting journey around Phang Nga on board a comfortable wooden junk, in southern Thailand among white-dotted limestone rocks. Bask in the beating sun on the sea and feast upon a fabulous buffet lunch, while cruising around.
What to Expect
You will be picked up from your hotel on Phuket and transferred to the boat pier where you'll board one of the leading wooden junk cruise ships in Southern Thailand. With only a capacity of maximum 30 guests, you will feel like one of the elite while sailing gracefully in the direction of Phang Nga Bay.
This exciting, all-day excursion takes visitors to the unique and spectacular seascape of Phang Nga, one of nature’s most unusual and beautiful locations, and the site of the 1974 James Bond film “The Man With The Golden Gun", (starring Roger Moore as 007 and Christopher Lee as the title character). Guests from all around the world not only come to see this important piece of movie history but also have the chance to admire the spectacular sight of a multitude of rocks and cliffs that rise straight out of the water.
This cruise takes in James Bond Island and then a change of vessel takes you on long-tailed speed boats to the sea gypsy village of Koh Panyi. This location is noted for being built on stilts at the end of the 18th century by nomadic fishermen. The tour also takes in a mangrove delta and the Grotto Cave.
Sumptuous Thai food will be served buffet-style whilst cruising along this amazing seascape. Before returning back to your hotel/resort, you still have sufficient time to relax at the close-by Koh Lawa, or you can use this time to swim around. This is the ultimate opportunity to enjoy the serenity and calm of one of the world’s most stunning destinations.
In the afternoon, you'll gently make your way back to Phuket and then you'll be taken back to your booked hotel/resort on the island. Expect to arrive at around 6.00 pm.
- Tours and transfer from and to your Phuket Hotel with driver
- On board guidance included
- Thai buffet lunch on board
- All taxes and service fees included
What's Not Included
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast, and / or dinner) drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Optional water sports (to be paid on spot when applicable)
- Hotel accommodation in Phuket
- Tips and gratuities
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Joined tour is operated with English (daily), French (every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday) or German speaking guide (every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday) It is highly recommended to check the schedule in order to get the right guide appointed
• Maximum participations per cruise is 30 guests
Note - this tour is operates subject to weather conditions