An eco-experience like no other; the Flying Hanuman is one of the top activities on Phuket, combining zip-line adventure and outdoor activities that get you up-close with parts of Phuket's jungle wilderness.
What to Expect
Upon arrival, you are warmly welcomed by English speaking staff who will brief you about the safety and security matters plus an introduction on how to make your ‘canopy ride’ as fun and entertaining as possible. Safety equipment will be provided.
Experience the beauty, magic and adventure of Thailand's rainforest like never before. High in the tree tops of this pristine national park, you will glide through the jungle canopy from tree to tree of thrilling zip-wire lines, scenic sky bridges and adrenaline-inducing abseils connected by various platforms. The site offers spectacular views to visitors as they “fly” through the rainforest canopy, reaching speeds up to 60 kilometers per hour and heights exceeding 40 meters.
You zip line easily from tree to tree on a spectacular and gradual downhill course, taking time to linger in your favorite places, soaking up the fragrance, clean air and animal life. The whole area of 80,000 square meters near the Katu Waterfalls has been chosen because of its extensive selection of rubber trees, unique vegetation and being able to operate sustainably.
Along the way, highly trained and safety-minded staff will share their local knowledge of the rainforest flora and fauna that inhabit this ancient, biologically diverse wonderland and teach you how to move through the trees with the speed and grace of a young gibbon.
- Tours and transfer from and to your Phuket Hotel with driver only from the central main beaches of Phuket (See exception list for beaches where supplements apply)
- Safety equipment and briefing by the zipline staff
- All taxes and service fees included
What's Not Included
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast, lunch and / or dinner) drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Supplements for transfers from and to Phuket hotels / resorts located along Naithorn, Ao Por, Nai Yang, Maikhao and Ko Sirey
- Hotel accommodation in Phuket
- Tips and gratuities
Know Before You Go
Joined transfers are with driver only, no guide included. Pick up & drop off from Naithorn, Ao Por, Nai Yang, Maikhao and Ko Sirey is available on request only at a surcharge. Joined tours are operated with a minimum of 2 persons.