Save time in Thailand with a high speed transfer from Koh Tao to Bangkok. Benefit from multiple departure times on a combined bus and ferry ticket. Travel by catamaran to Chumphon, and then to Bangkok by convenient coach.
What to Expect
Take the worry out of your transfer needs from Koh Tao in the Gulf of Thailand to Bangkok with a combined ferry and bus ticket across southern Thailand.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and requires only a few stopovers at Chumphon Pier and Hua Hin en route. Travel with a joint tiket, and take advantage of multiple departure times, a convenient meeting point at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao and a drop-off service directly at Khao San Road in the touristic center of Bangkok.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the “Land of Smiles.”
- Combined transport by catamaran and coach
- 1-way joint ticket or round-trip ticket
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change, depending on the weather conditions.
• You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilograms of luggage per person. Overweight bags are charged at THB 20 per kilogram (up to 50 kilograms maximum allowance).