Save time in Thailand with an express transfer from Chumphon to Koh Tao. Travel across the Gulf of Thailand by high-speed catamaran. Add on an optional pick-up from Chumphon Train Station. Enjoy a convenient drop off at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao.
What to Expect
Travel by high-speed catamaran from Chumphon to Koh Tao. Cross the Gulf of Thailand on a fast, non-stop, safe and easy journey that can be booked up to 12 hours before departure. Flexible travel options add an extra dimension to your adventure in the "Land of Smiles."
Choose a 1-way or return ticket, depending on your needs. Take advantage of multiple departure times and a convenient meeting point at Chumphon's Thung Makham Noi Pier. If you are traveling to Chumphon on the train from Bangkok, there is also the option of a pick-up from Chumphon Train Station for a small surcharge.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort. Enjoy the views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Once you have crossed the Gulf of Thailand, enjoy drop off at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao, from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel.
- Transportation by catamaran
- 1-way or round-trip ticket
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the departure and arrival times are subject to change due to weather conditions
• You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilograms of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at THB 20 per kilogram (up to 50 kilograms maximum allowance)