Learn about the natural protection and reproduction of one of the most diverse eco-systems on earth from experienced divers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Thai, English, French, Dutch
- Pickup included
- Pickup only along the west coast of the island from the reception of your hotel.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Learn how to protect and cultivate coral with experienced divers
- Join this eco-project to take care of the reef and help save the environment
- See professionals in action as they save broken reef corals
- Hotel transfer
- Lunch and fresh fruit
- Water, coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Snorkelling equipment
- Children under 10 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- No diving will be conducted during this activity.