Enjoy unlimited travel for 5 days. Discover the beauty of the Kansai region and Hiroshima, Okayama, Kinosaki Onsen, Amanohashidate, Tottori, and Shirahama.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- The Kansai - Hiroshima JR Pass is NOT valid on non-JR trains such as subways, Hankyu, Hanshin, Keihan, Kintetsu line
- E-ticket must be redeemed for a physical pass at stations (Kyoto, Shin-Osaka, Osaka, Kansai-airport, Sannomiya, Kinosaki Onsen, Nara, Wakayama and Okayama)
- Please go to green ticket-vending machines and pick up physical ticket by scanning QR code of e-ticket and non-Japanese passport
- If the machine breaks down or the passport have no IC chip, please proceed to JR-WEST Ticket Office to exchange physical ticket
- A rail pass user must be holding a passport issued by a foreign government, including customers who have Alien's Permanent Residence Permit: Japanese customers are not allowed to use
- A rail pass user must be entering in Japan as a "Temporary Visitor” ("Temporary Visitor" is a status of residence defined under Japanese immigration law)