Discover the ghostly stories of Kingston’s downtown and old Sydenham Ward on a chilling walking tour. Explore the darker side of Kingston's history at night with your cloaked guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
200 Ontario St, Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Meet your guide outside the old Prince George Hotel, at least 10 minutes prior to your tour departure. You’ll have no trouble spotting your guide — long black cloaks and lanterns are hard to miss.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This walking tour takes place fully outdoors and runs rain or shine
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather
- There will be lots of opportunities for photos, but filming or recording the tour is not permitted
- Tour start time may vary and will be confirmed by the local partner