Enjoy the Irish tradition of a jaunting car (horse and carriage) with this 1-hour tour through the city of Killarney. Visit some of the city's lovely parks, admire the spire of St. Mary's Cathedral, and marvel at the medieval Ross Castle along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting Point/Finishing Point: Adjacent to Great Southern Hotel on the East Avenue Road Killarney This location is also beside Killarney Train Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All our jaunting cars are custom-built with very low steps to allow easy access and are equipped with blankets, waterproof covers, and umbrellas to face all weather
- Children under 3 years of age can join for free