Experience South Maui as you sail past Molokini Crater on a snorkeling boat trip. Put on your fins to snorkel with the Hawaiin green sea turtles and hundreds of tropical fish.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet the activity provider at the Kihei Boat Ramp. There are two big free parking lots to use. Come to the boat and trailer area and search for a boat called "The Getaway" operated by Makena Coast Charters. Meet your captain and crew, then check-in. Keep an eye out for the activity provider near the rest room and shower area across from the boat ramp.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Motion sickness prevention
Know before you go
- Guests must have prior snorkeling and swimming experience
- If you have no previous snorkeling and swimming experience, you will be limited to the boat
- Eat a very light breakfast or no breakfast
- Drink plenty of water