Visit the St.Sophia’s Cathedral and Golden Gate, included in the World Heritage List of UNESCO.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Ukrainian, English, German, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Traveler's centrally located Hotel or Apartment in Kiev. Private Guide and transport will meet at this address what you inform in booking.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tour start near the Entrance Gate of the St.Sophia's Cathedral. Address: Volodymyrska street. 24 Guide will meet you with name sign in a hands "SOPHIA TOUR" in right side of the entrance Gate.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel
- In this case confirmation will be received within 24 hours, subject to availability
- You can purchase The Museum Ticket Card of the National Conservation Area "St. Sophia of Kiev" what valid 7 days and price is about US$4 per person. Card includes visiting: 1.St. Sophia's Cathedral the ground floor. 2. St. Sophia Cathedral the first floor (including exhibition halls). Exhibitions: "The Mosaics and Frescoes of St.Michael's Golden Domed Cathedral' of the XIIth century", "Secret Art - a Spiritual Heritage of the People". 3. The Refectory. Exhibitions: "The Architecture and Monumental Art of Kiev of the end of the Xth century. - the firsthalf of the XIth century. "Ukrainian Amber World"". 4. The Metropolitian's Residence. 5. The Golden Gate Museum. 6. The St. Cyril's Church Museum.